Hannah and Addison are 2 of Emery's best friends from church. They were all so excited to see one another. In fact, I don't think we even heard from them for several hours on Sunday...that's pretty amazing since Emery & Hannah tend to be really loud when they get together!
This picture cracks me up. Eliot is ready to check out baby Emma (Hannah's sister)and she wants nothing to do with him. The funny thing is that Emma is 8 months old and Eliot is 2 1/2 months old. My kid is officially a giant!
Here they all are...my beautiful family. I am so blessed to have such a loving husband and great kids. Check out Scott's get up...I always tease him that he's wearing his Wimbledon outfit! We've also decided that Eliot always looks like he has a toupee on.
The whole gang...Eli, Addison, Emery, Cole, Eliot, Elese, Brayden & Ethan. This was after everyone was in pj's and getting ready to head home.
Jen and I keep up through phone calls but it was nice to sit with her and Andrea and have some girl time. It's funny how we all seem to relate in one way or another with what's going on with our kids!
Swim time!
Hanging out in the shower. You wouldn't believe how much fun they had just playing in the shower.
