Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Play

Last night was the Christmas play at church. Emery, Peyton, Eli & Elijah were all in the choir. I was surprised at how big of a production this was. I think the kids had practice for something like 6 weeks! The kids had a great time and did a fantastic job.
This is my favorite picture of Eliot. This is how he looks most days just smiling away! He loved this shirt I was wearing and kept looking at the jewels and pulling on the mesh. He thought it looked pretty tasty!
Can you tell Elese has an entire cookie stuffed into her mouth? They still look pretty cute anyway.
Here's a shot of the choir. Eli is in the 1st row and Emery on the 2nd row. Emery did such a great job and knew every single motion and word. I even caught her singing all the words during a little girls solo. Eli & Peyton took turns laughing & yawning...they had practice the night before pretty late.
Elese did a nice job watching the play. She alternated between standing in Scott's lap to dancing and doing the motions in the isle. I think she knew them better than Eli did!
Elese thought it was hilarious how Emery & Eli were up on the stage. She kept yelling, "Someone turned out the lights!" every time the main characters were talking.
Once he woke up from a nap, Eliot enjoyed watching all the action and of course checking out the lights.

For some reason Elese kept smelling the fake snow on the Christmas tree. I think she was trying to figure it all out.