Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Keith!

Last weekend Scott & Eli went back home to a special celebration for our nephew Keith turning 13. It was a "men only" thing and Scott & Eli had a great time. I remember the day Keith was born just like it was yesterday. I had to go get Scott out of class at IUS and he didn't believe me that Michelle was in labor. We flew all the way to the hospital in a rented Geo Metro laughing the entire way because the car was so loud and so darn small. I was literally sitting in the dashboard! That was 13 years ago...my how time flies by! The blessing in all of this is that Keith Matthew has turned into a wonderful young man. He's patient, kind, easy going, loves God, fun to be around and a good role model for his siblings and cousins. We love you Keith and can't wait to see what the future holds for you.