The Twins were playing out of town so we decided to go to a St. Paul Saints game. It was a perfect choice for families because they have tons of activities for the kids. You might notice that Jillian is missing! She happened to be at church camp the week they visited.
Our little family...minus Eliot! We had spent the day at Sholtz beach before the game & poor Eliot was exhausted. He went & spent the evening with the Peel family out of the heat!
Fun in the stands! P.S. that guy behind us quickly asked, "Where are you from?" All of us with the accent was kind of funny up here. This is something that I've grown very used to the past year :)
Sweet Jeanna! We met nearly 15 years ago while teaching at Grant Line Elementary. I miss her dearly and consider her a blessing to my life.
I don't have any more pictures from their visit but we had so much fun! We swam, shopped, watched Bachelorette with the neighborhood girls & most importantly got reconnected.



