Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween!

This year we had a special guest for Halloween...Grandma! I'm thankful she was here because I had a hard time making the rounds to 4 Halloween festivities!

We started the day at Eliot's preschool. The kids came to school in their costumes & then did a parade & sang a couple of songs.

Eliot & his buddy Kellan kind of participated. They both looked like a deer in headlights!

In the afternoon, we headed to Woodland for the school costume parade & class parties. I was in Eli's, Mom in Emery's and Scott in Elese's classroom. Eliot had a ball playing the games & eating snacks!  I didn't take pictures at school (too busy) but here are the costumes.
My beautiful Indian princess ;) 

Blue Morph...a favorite choice for boys of all ages!

My little kitty cat & firefighter!
 
By the time trick or treating rolled around, it had already been a long day! We fired up the popcorn machine & built a big fire. Grandma was keeping warm & enjoying a well deserved glass of wine ;)

The weekend before Halloween our friends had a neighborhood Halloween party. Scott & I dressed up as Duck Dynasty. It was super fun & thanks to donations from Grandaddy, pretty easy to pull off.

Uncle Si

Si & Jase