Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Happy Fall!
Tomorrow is the first day of fall. I am so happy because this is my favorite time of the year. I love everything about fall...pumpkins, carmel apples, candy corn, scarecrows, pumpkin patches, hay rides, Halloween, cooler weather! You name it, I love it. Every year we decorate the house with our fall things. Eli was so excited and helped me dig everything out of the storage. After we put it all outside, he looked at me and said, "Where's our cornstalks Mom?" He thought they were down in the storage too. Ha! Ha! Every time we pull into the driveway Elese shouts, "Look, pumpkins!" with a big smile on her face. It's the little things that make life worthwhile! I think the kids have already asked 10 times about going to the farm to pick out pumpkins. I just can't bring myself to go when it's 90 degrees outside! This weekend we have cooler weather on the way, so I'm hoping to get there then.