The kids really enjoyed the campfire and smores.

Sweet, sweet Eliot. Isn't that the best smile?

Here's our fishing set up. I crack up about all we needed to go fishing. Poor Scott was busy getting all the poles ready while we watched. I swear that 15 minutes after we were finally fishing, the kids said, "We're done Dad."

Eli was all about touching the worms we used for bait.

As you can see, Emery enjoyed snacking more than fishing. She looks good though...a true girl!

Eli was right at home sitting on the bank holding his fishing pole. He didn't want to fish with his kid fishing pole this time...Scott graduated him up to a man pole.

Here we are checking out the lake. I thought it was too cold to swim but Elese proved otherwise.

This is what happened after about 5 minutes at the beach with a 2 year old!

I picked up some kites earlier in the summer from the dollar store. We had a perfect windy day to give it a try. The kids were into it for about 20 minutes then Scott and I took a couple of turns. We really enjoyed it. I can't even remember the last time I flew a kite!

Eli was so proud of this bench that he built by the campfire. I truly think that Eli would live in the woods if we would let him.

Eliot was such a good baby on the trip. He was very easy to travel with and enjoyed watching this non stop circus that he lives in. I'm often curious about what he thinks of his surroundings.




