Monday, October 11, 2010

A Hair Cut???

Here's my handsome boy after his hair cut! He looks as big as Emery in this picture. Why is it that a hair cut always makes a child look so much more grown up? Hair cut or not, he's still my sweet baby boy.
This is Eliot before the hair cut.
You are not going to believe where I had to take Eliot this weekend...to get a hair cut!!! This baby is 4 months old and he was in serious need of a hair cut. When I called the salon I was embarrassed to tell them that he was only 4 months old. I think they thought I was nuts until I brought him in and they could see for themselves how long his hair really was. He was such a perfect baby and sat right in my lap without making a move. So, I guess this is the start to adding another boy to the 5 week hair cut routine!