Sunday, October 3, 2010

Milford Fall Festival

Last night we headed over to the park for the 6th annual Milford Fall Festival. The weather wasn't ideal but it worked in our favor because it wasn't that busy and the kids could participate in all the activities without having to wait. I can't believe that Eliot will be running around next year too.

Eliot is such a good baby. He hung out in the stroller while the others ran around and had fun with the crafts.















Face painting is always a favorite with the Jackson's. Emery ended up with a skull and bat.





Eli got a skull and a bat while Elese got a pumpkin. I couldn't believe how serious Elese was during the face painting. She wouldn't let go of that sucker though!









After all of the activities inside, we headed outside for pumpkin decorating, live band and bonfire. Unfortunately, it started to rain as soon as we got out there! We did manage to get a picture of all 6 of us...it's so hard to get everyone looking & smiling at the camera! I think it turned out pretty good though.