Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Sheriff in Town!

Well, I think there's a new sheriff in town around here! Miss Elese Grace has come into her 2 year old self full of spunk and ordering all my ducklings around. I call all my babies "my ducklings" because I get so many looks as we go to and from places. :) I thank God everyday for my wonderful blessings.
Anyhow, the funny thing is that Emery used to hold the "sheriff" title as she was the exact same way! Today I took Eli to school and there was Elese pushing him to get into line as soon as his teacher entered the gym. I mean seriously, he's almost 5! She repeats EVERYTHING out of my mouth and it's downright scary at times. Last week when I took her to school she wouldn't let me hold her saying, "My walk!" and "My hold the bag!" My heart is happy though because most days I still hear "Please hold me" a majority of the day. In true 2 year old fashion it's that quest for independence one minute and then let me be the baby the next. Loving every minute of it...well, almost every minute!