Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Fun!

Yesterday Addie came over to spend the day with us while her parents went to the Ohio State football game. Emery, Eli & Elese were thrilled and played hard all day. During nap time Scott took the 3 of them bowling. This was the first time that Emery & Eli have been bowling. Scott even checked the ingredients to make sure the nachos and cheese were gluten free...what a great Dad! Yes, they're drinking Pepsi...it's all they had! I will note that Addie & Emery have on Coca-Cola shirts while drinking those Pepsi's.
Emery found that she liked bowling as long as she could use the ramp...that's in true Emery fashion!
Eli had a great time. He would sometimes use the ramp and sometimes roll the ball himself.
Addie has been bowling several times before so she was showing Emery & Eli the ropes. She's got pretty good form!
Elese was into dressing up with the girls. This is her ballerina pose.
Here's Eliot when I went in to get him from nap today. He was zonked out! I don't think he realized where he was for a minute.
Okay, now I see Mommy...time for a big smile!
This weekend I decided it was time to bring up this baby toy for Eliot to play in. All the kids acted like they hadn't seen it in years. Elese has the most fun though...she wants in this thing all the time! It's funny because she swings around the entire toy, plays and loves it.
Big Sister likes to play too! I had to drag her out to let Eliot have a turn.
Eliot finally got a turn by himself. His feet barely touch the ground but he has fun anyway. I can't believe he's already big enough to play in here!
As soon as Eliot was out, Elese had to make sure her baby had a turn. So busy!