Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cincinnati Children's Museum

Last week was spring break here in Milford.  It's always coordinated with Easter so it was really late this year.  Scott took the day off on Tuesday so we could spend some time together.  Our original plan was to visit the Cincinnati Zoo but that didn't work out since we've had nothing but non.stop.rain!  Our back up plan was the Cincinnati Children's Museum so we headed out 1st thing.

The kids loved the tree house playground.  It was our 1st stop & we had a hard time getting them out of here to go see the rest of the museum.  :)


Eliot enjoyed the tunnel too.  I thought Scott was going to get stuck with him at first...it's not easy getting through these tunnels with a 24lb. baby in your arms!

The next stop was water play.

Eliot wasn't really sure what to think of the water play.  He loves the bath so I thought he would be soaked from head to toe.  He really just watched everything and took it all in.

We all worked together to build the arch.  The last time Scott & I did this was probably 10 years ago when we went with Brad, Michelle, Keith & Kylee.  I think they were 2 & 4 years old at the time! 
Such the big sister!
Mommy #2!  I tried to get Emery & Eliot with their hats on but Eliot wouldn't keep his on for the picture.
It was a fun day at the Museum and the kids had a really good time.