I thought I should fill everyone in on my little Eli...the lover of anything outdoors! Scott & Eli have been practicing for tball which starts this week. We bought a "t" to practice hitting on and he seems to really like it. Elese loves taking her turns with the wiffle bat and plastic ball!
This past weekend we went back home for a quick day visit. My Mom got Eli this new skateboard thing. You ride on it with your knees. It's pretty cool and he enjoyed trying it out.
Here he is heading down the driveway. I was a little nervous since we didn't have his helmet with us. He did have the wrist covers though. Luckily he didn't have a single crash!
All the caterpillars finally made their way to the top of the cup. We had 5 and all of them made chrysalides.
Here's a shot of them once we put them into the butterfly house. As of today 4 out of the 5 have hatched into beautiful butterflies! Right now we're feeding them & watching them fly around.





