Karen came up on Tuesday evening to stay overnight and on Wednesday Karen & I took the whole crew and headed over to the Blue Ash Recreation Center. It's an outdoor water park and is fabulous for kids of all ages!
Here they all are...Elese (3), Ella (8), Emery (7), Eliot (1), Ava (9), Oak (3), Eli (5) & Ivy (6)
Ava was such a big helper with Eliot.
I was laughing at how tired Oak looked at this point in the day. It was SO hot and we stayed for 4 hours! The kids were tired but no one was complaining they were having so much fun!
Love the Puddle Jumpers!
Eliot was starting to fade...getting a little thumb action with his favorite pillow. :)
4 hours at Blue Ash = 4 sleeping kids! This is the scene when I got home. I couldn't believe Emery fell asleep too...she almost never does that! The last time I talked to Karen she had 2 out of 4 asleep in her car.





