The kids and I headed up to the local theatre last week to catch the free summer movie, "Marmaduke". This was the first time that I had taken all 4 kids to the movie by myself! It actually went really well and I enjoyed the movie too...it was really cute.
Here are the kids all set with their booster seats, bag of popcorn w/ Skittles & bottle of Sprite! That's right, we got all sugared up at 10am! Apparently Emery had something going on with her leg and made a homemade cast...check it out. Poor thing is SO eaten up with bug bites and her celiac makes them turn into huge sores. :(
On the way into the theatre Elese saw a scary poster promoting an upcoming movie. Needless to say she kept her eyes covered for at least 20 minutes! I couldn't even talk her into uncovering them for popcorn & Sprite.
Eliot & I sat on the end and he did really well. He stayed awake for about 20 minutes then fell asleep for his morning nap. I was SO relieved because I wasn't 100% sure that he would fall asleep...such a good baby. There's Elese with her eyes still covered.
If Grandma (ha! ha!) were with us I'm sure she would have filled Eliot's cup with Sprite too...unfortunately it was me and I gave him water! He didn't mind and was more focused on the popcorn.