Friday, March 11, 2011

Father/Daughter Dance!

Tonight was the annual Father/Daughter Dance at Emery's school.  This is her second year to go.  Scott says it's really cute and that the girls have a lot of fun.  Emery loves to have a date with Scott so she was thrilled.  She took a shower, I flat ironed & braided her hair, put on a little make up and she was all set to go!

This is a shot of them last year before the went.  You probably wouldn't notice, but a year on the gluten free diet has done some amazing things for Emery.  She is 10lbs. heavier & the permanent dark circles under her eyes are gone.  I'm amazed at how sick both of my girls really were.  I can plainly see it now when I look back at photos.

We took a few shots before they left.  I was actually able to kind of french braid a section of her hair...which I have not been able to do in the past.

Group shot!  We were all looking pretty rough today except for Emery & Scott.

Everyone wanted to have their picture taken with Eliot.  Is it me or does it look like none of his clothes fit him?  That shirt is a 24months!