Here are some shots from a typical day here at the Jackson's.
This is what Eliot looks like when Emery comes home each day. I made sure to have a camera handy today so I could capture them together.
Emery said to him, "Give me a kiss sweety boy!" I was surprised that he knew exactly what to do.
The "To Do" list around here is VERY long this year. We've been checking a few things off. Last weekend we painted the front door and shutters black. Previously they were a blue color.
We also hung a new light fixture. The old light was just a recess light in the ceiling of our porch.
When all the kids got home and got up from naps, we headed to the park to play. This is becoming part of our daily plan. The kids love to head up there to see what's going on.
Several of Emery's friends were up at the park. One of the Mom's brought sidewalk chalk and they had a ball drawing all over the place.
Eli & Donovan were chilling out on top of the playset.
Elese has been super excited to try out the short pj's. This pair was Emery's that Aunt Cindy bought her a couple years back. I did notice today that the steriods have started to make her swell.
Tonight was Mom's Night at Eli's school. We did several crafts and had a good time. This is a shot of everything that we made.
I recently bought some caterpillars for the kids. We're watching them go through the lifecycle and turn into butterflies. The kids are really enjoying checking in on them. I'm thinking the next step will be this weekend.












