Thursday, November 3, 2011

Eli's Bedroom

I've been in makeover mode around the house lately.  It all started with the pantry.  I then moved onto Eli's room which was on the "to do" list for a long time!  Eli got bunk beds back in the spring but we just never got the chance to paint his room.  I'm glad to say that it's now finished!

Eli chose the orange color.  Originally he wanted blue...he took my advice (thankfully) that it would be way too much blue!  He loves how it turned out and we're pretty pleased too.

At some point Eli & Eliot will share a room.  We are thinking possibly next summer but we'll see.

Eli loves the dog picture and picked it out for the room.  I'm still in the process of getting all the walls just the way I want them.  I still need to put up the saying, "Brothers are the Best of Friends" too.

A couple before pictures...very plain and drab!


Bunking with big Sister while we were in the process of painting.  Since we've painted Eli's room, these two end up sleeping in his room all the time.  They love the 2 beds and the darkness of his room...I'm just glad they're getting along and spending time together. :)  On a side note, Elese gets in on the action too by taking naps in Eli's room while he's gone to school.