So last weekend I was out running some errands and all the kids were at home with Scott "helping" him clean out his work room in the basement. Apparently the costume tub was in the work room and the kids quickly starting trying things on.
Emery & Eli were Dalmatian puppies back when Em was 2 and Eli was 8 months. Here they are squeezing themselves into those costumes!
I'm so glad Scott thought to grab the camera and get these pictures! When I saw them standing up I lost it! Seriously, how funny is that?
Scott said that they played "Dog" for quite awhile. Don't mind the complete mess of a basement...like I said, I was escaping the house!
We've gotten many uses out of these Dalmatian costumes. Last year to go along with our 101 Dalmatian theme we had Eliot (4 months) & Elese (2) dress in them. I had to include these pictures so you can see the size.
I tried to find a pic of Em & Eli wearing them at these same ages but couldn't...bummer! Anyhow, I counted up that 6 different kids have worn these costumes over the years. I'm just glad we've gotten mileage out of them because Pottery Barn charged Grandma an arm & leg for them. :) I think they're still selling this costume in the catalog!

