The Christmas play at church was 3 Wise Men and a Baby this year. Emery & Eli were a part of the chorus. Emery is in plans to hopefully try out for a speaking part next year...we'll see if she's brave enough!
Before the play started, the preschoolers from church sang a few songs. It was really sweet and hilarious to watch!
Elese was really sweet and quietly sang the songs. She did the motions and stood very still. Another boy was jumping around & even threw his bell! It was quite the production and very funny to watch.
Emery & Eli did really well with their songs & movements. Last year Eli really struggled with how long they practiced and staying focused throughout the play. He did SO much better this year & we were really proud of him.
The play was a tad long for the little ones so we let them eat their dinner at tables in the back. This passed some time & made it more enjoyable for all of us! :)
Kind of gross & cute at the same time!
Our friend Elijah was in the play too. Elijah had a small speaking part and did a nice job. Love the look he's giving me!
I always like a picture of the kids in front of the tree at church. It's getting easier every year. Check out Eliot's expression...it's his new smile! I love how they develop their little ways of doing things.
Scott & I were there too! I'm looking a little rough...this was the same night I got back from my fun shopping weekend. I.was.tired!







