I just realized that I have a few pictures sitting on my camera that aren't worthy of an entire post. I'm sharing them in a random post because I want to remember them as we read the blog book that I have printed for the year.
Elf on the Shelf visited our house again this year. He was a little late because of getting his face fixed from a burn he got at our house last year! Better late than never!
Since he was so late he brought an Elf plate for each of the kids!
We were goofing around one afternoon and got some shots of Eliot. This is what he does when you tell him to smile. Eli is looking a little tired and is getting some time with his blanket...which he snuck downstairs!
How silly! What you can't see is his shirt which says, "Sister For Sale. Will trade for toys!"
A surprise came in the mail last week...Aunt Cameron sent us a tin of popcorn! I was a little nervous as I opened it hoping that we would be able to eat it. As soon as I pulled it out, the words "Gluten Free" were written on it. Wasn't that sweet? She researched online and found a popcorn that we can eat. Thank you Cameron. :)
The kids were so excited that we decided to have a popcorn party complete with hot chocolate. Yes, Elese has another new favorite head thing. Last week it was the light, this week it's the sequin headband!
Eliot wasn't about to be left out of the popcorn party. He LOVES to sit in Elese's Tiny Tim chair!
One evening last week Elese had a Christmas program at school. All the kids lined up in the classroom before they went out to sing. I got to help Miss B. keep them all in order.
The 3 year olds sang first followed by the 4's & 5's. A couple days before the program I asked Elese what songs she was singing. "I don't know! Miss B. says I have to wear a dress Mom. A Christmas dress with no tights!" I think she might have added that last part herself!
I included this picture because that's Miss B., Elese's teacher. She's getting married on New Year's Eve this year. Elese says she'll be Miss E. now.