Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party

It seems like Ugly Sweater Parties are all the rage right now.  Our friends Kim & Kyle had one a couple of weekends ago.  Kyle is so hilarious, he purposely bought his sweater too small!  On the other hand, Kimi looks quite festive & cute!


Scott said that I looked like I was part of the wait staff with my vest on..."Are you working tonight?  Can you get me something to drink?"  He borrowed that Dickie from Kyle's Mom...she still wears them and let him choose between 3 different colors!  It says, "Noel".

Kelli & I grew up together & have been friends since 1st grade.  I haven't seen her in a long time and it was good to catch up.

Tiff & Nate were hilarious!  We kept teasing Nate that he looked like a Christmas UPS man!  Go brown baby!

There is a story behind Karen & Wally's outfits.  In 7th or 8th grade Karen wore an outfit just like this to the Christmas dance at school.  I totally remember her wearing the outfit and thought she was so cool.  Wally made fun of her and she was in tears.  She decided to recreate the same outfit and make Wally wear it too.