It's a new year and I have a few projects in mind for the house. Nothing major, just some additions to make our home a place of calm & rest.
Back in the spring I did a mini makeover in the kids bathroom. A little paint, new shower curtain & rugs. I didn't pay much attention to the towel bars, just left them as they were. It didn't take long for me to realize that towel bars were NOT working for us! The towels were always a mess, the kids had a hard time using them and 4 towel bars did not fit in the bathroom! Bye, bye towel bars!
So here's my solution...towel hooks. Towel hooks are easy for the kids to use and it looks so much more organized! And 1-4 for each of my kids.
I picked these up at Hobby Lobby for $2.50 each. Something I would like to add is their names above their numbers. I think Chessa might help me out with that...I'll keep you updated!
Last month I added black & white photos in the laundry room. Before the wall was blank above the sorting baskets.
I saw this idea on another blog. I enlarged the pics to 8x10 size and then Modge Podged them onto a thin canvas. The hangers were originally wood so I painted them black to go with the laundry room.
In the future I would love to add the saying, "In photos babies stay babies forever." above all the hangers. Wouldn't that be cute?
Sweet baby Emery! It seems like yesterday when she was the only baby. :)