Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Broadway Bound

Emery & Katelyn joined Broadway Bound back in January.  They took the Hip Hop I class and LOVED it!  It's a great little studio that doesn't seem to put a lot of pressure on the girls.  I think Chessa & I saw the dance for the recital no less than 1,000 times!


Sweet friends!

All the girls in the dance recital had to hang out in the cafeteria waiting for their turn to take the stage.

Here's a shot of Emery in action.  It's not the greatest shot but I'll take it!  Emery was such a ham.  I was very impressed with how well she did.  Katelyn & Emery literally lit up on that stage!

All the men were running around with their flowers...here they are waiting for the girls.  Thank you Ben for helping Scott out by buying his flower!

Grandma & Grandaddy made a special trip up to see the recital.  They also got to give Eliot an early birthday present & visit with all the grand babies!

Emery's cheering crowd.  We decided to go with a babysitter for Eli, Elese & Eliot...we weren't sure how well they would do with the length of the recital.

One of my favorite pictures...such genuine expressions!