Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Eliot!

Eliot (aka Brother Bear) just celebrated his 2nd birthday!  We didn't have a birthday party this year but celebrated with the Moore family.  Cake & ice cream is always a big hit around here!

Emery helped me decide on the cake.  We chose a tiger because Eliot loves animals.  It was a good choice because he can say tiger too!

It was such a beautiful evening that we opened gifts outside.  The $1 water gun was a huge hit.

Love, love, love this card!

The Moore's gave Eliot a big whale for the pool.  He loved it and we got it all ready to go right away.  He's done a great job of sharing it with his siblings.

As you can imagine he had many helpers with his gifts!  Did you notice the shirt change?  He opened the striped shirt from us and quickly had to change.  This seems to be his new thing any time he gets clothes.

It's a pull string talking Woody!

I do believe that Eliot's favorite gift was the 50 cent ring pop!  It was his first time to have one and he was so afraid someone would take it from him that he ate it in record speed!

Mr. Ben & Scott were checking out Scott's new car and Eliot climbed in.  He was having the best time goofing around in the sun roof!

My favorite part of the evening was singing Happy Birthday.  It was SO cute because Eliot sang right along with us with this huge smile on his face!  I'm so bummed that I didn't record it.

Eliot is such a sweet boy.  He truly loves life and the world around him.  He wants to do most things himself and is very interested in using the potty like big brother.

He quickly helped himself to a cupcake!

I can't believe my baby is 2!  More and more doors close everyday on the baby stages at the Jackson house.  I am both happy & sad but more than anything just grateful for my family.

On Eliot's actual birthday Uncle Brad, Kylee & Kate came to our house for a visit.  I wasn't here but I heard that they had a great time!  They gave him 2 outfits and he again stripped down and tried them on!

Kate & Emery (cousins!)

Kylee & Elese (cousins!)