Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Moore's are moving :(

Our dear friends the Moore family just moved!  We went over on the last day to visit and say our goodbyes.  Chessa reminded me that it's not goodbye, just see you later.  We do have plans to visit them in August at their summer house in Bethany Beach, Michigan.  In fact, that might be our meeting place for years to come :)

Tyler & Eli are good buddies and really hit it off from the start of our freindship together.

I just love this picture of Ginger.  We will miss you!  I am not a dog person at all but Ginger has a special place in my heart.  We really got to know her when she would stay with our family.

Ginger's BFF is Elese...or so she thinks!  Elese loved taking charge of Ginger and trying to take her on walks.  Ginger would always get away from her and she would get so frustrated.  We would laugh so hard at Elese & her Ginger stories.  One time she told Chessa, "Ginger's going to be so excited to see me!" with a big smile on her face.

Eliot loved Ginger too!  He would always say, "No, no Ginger!"

We will miss our playdates with Katelyn! 

It's different without the Moore's just around the corner.  I drive by their place just to check on it and still look for them any time I see a black Expedition.  I will miss hanging out with them but I know that we will be life long friends.  We may be in Minnesota but we will only be a phone call or text away!  Thank you for your friendship Chessa!

While the movers were loading the truck all the kids starting following them around.  Chessa & I thought they might be bugging them but this guy was a trooper!  He sang songs and the kids were having a ball!

Up the ramp...

Into the van...

And back down again!
At the end of the summer the Moore's are off to Charloette, NC and the start of a new journey!  God truly blessed us with their shared faith, friendship & good times spent together.  If I could change anything it would be that we would have met when we first moved here!  I know God's timing is perfect and I am thankful to have the memories we share.  Here's to new adventures in Charolette & Minnesota!