Every year we make some goodies to pass out to our neighbors. Christmas was quickly approaching and we needed to get busy! Sunday after church we got to it and made buckeyes and chocolate mints as our gifts.
Elese & Eli were working on the labels.
Em & I were the main bakers
Any time I get out the Sharpie's they all come running! What is it about those things?
Eliot was not about to miss out on licking that spoon :)
Once you get the Rice Chex coated in the chocolate mint you have to shake them in powdered sugar. These things are soooo delicious!
Another spoon licker!
Getting them all together :)
After we finished the goodies we all loaded up in Scott's car. It was so cold that we had to drive around the neighbor to deliver.
Jackson elves...
I hope the kids continue getting excited about this tradition for many years to come. We have so much fun sharing kindness with our friends and family.










