The rain finally stopped long enough on Friday for Eli to have his first t ball game. After only 1 practice they hit the field ready to play ball! He looked SO big in his uniform.
Scott met us at the field just in time to see the parade before the game.
Here's our gang waiting for the parade to start. Emery's friend Isa came along with us for the parade & game.
Here come the Royals!
Yeah Eli!!!
One of the Mom's was sweet enough to make these for everyone on the team. Some of the other teams had matching t shirts for the parents & grandparents. We must have been a little out of it...I'll have to remember to dress us all in blue next week!
Eli up to bat. They pitched 6 pitches to him & then got out the tee for him to hit off of. It was a LONG game since every kid got to bat every inning. Hopefully this week will move along a little more smoothly. He was so proud of himself when he hit the ball. When his team took to the field, he got to play pitcher.
The girls ate, ate, & ate some more! Luckily I brought along a lot of food so I was prepared for this. They were cheering for Eli & watching him bat too.
A funny story about these twins. I noticed them right away and commented on how cute they are. Come to find out they were born on the same day as Eliot! I laughed because they're just as big as Eliot...and they were 2 months early! How funny for him to meet some birthday buddies.