Our Easter weekend was a bit different this year. We decided to go to French Lick Resort in Indiana. We met Mom, Trip, Jason, Cameron, Krista, John, Sandy, Annie, Brian and all the kids at the water park up there. The kids had a ball! After being at the water park all day, we had a nice dinner at the resort & them some of us hit the casino! It was a great trip and we celebrated the birth of our Savior by being together as a family. I didn't get any pictures while we were there...I don't know what I was thinking!
Before we hit the road to Cincinnati, we stopped by to see Aunt Cindy. Here she is dishing out her famous tea...it was just this trip that the kids found out how good her tea is. She filled them in on her secret...6 scoops of sugar ("Small scoops" she added:)
They were chomping at the bit!
Eliot & Aunt Cindy
My brother Jason & I fought like cats and dogs as kids but get along really well now. The thing I love most about him is how he unconditionally loves and takes care of my kids.
I just love this picture of Eliot! Even though he wasn't feeling well, he still had that big smile on his face. On Monday when I took him back to the doctor we found out that his ears are still infected. We met with an ENT today and he gets tubes at the end of the month. I think he'll feel much better after that!
A little impromptu egg hunt by Uncle Lurch. Scott bought us all matching Arizona t shirts on his last work trip. Since it was a traveling day we decided to wear them together.
The golden eggs had money! Can you tell Emery loves money? I have no idea where she gets that! :)
Eli found one too!
The Jackson 6 Pack
After the hunt Eliot got to try his first jelly bean. He loved it and after his first taste he was grabbing any egg he could get his hands on.