Monday, June 13, 2011

Beach Photo Shoot

My all time favorite part of a beach vacation is the beach pictures that we take.  I thought that I would have some favorites but honestly I LOVE them all!  These are memories that I will cherish forever.

The entire Jackson clan!

Oldest to youngest...Keith 13, Kylee 11, Emery 7, Eli 5, Elese 2, Kate 1 & Eliot 1!

The Jackson 6 Pack.  Try as we might, we couldn't get a good one with all of us looking!  I know that this will only get easier as the years pass & everyone gets older.  I still love it anyway!

My little sweeties!

The Brad Jackson Family

Another group shot! 


 I think this is my favorite pose...I just love the walking to the beach thing.  Look at Scott and me with 4 kids!!!

We celebrated 11 years of marriage the day we left for vacation.  It still seems like a blink of an eye most days.  Our marriage isn't perfect but I'm most proud of us for working through our issues and genuinely loving each other more every year.

What an awesome family!  Keith & Kylee were so good with my kids all week.  I'm so glad Emery & Eli were able to be in their presence & learn from their cousins.  Many blessings will come from this...I just know it.

Isn't this adorable?