After I downloaded pictures from my camera I realized that I had forgotten to post a few from our vacation.
Uncle Brad was playing this flight simulator game with the kids. They loved it!
Keith having a little water gun fun! Keith is growing up so fast...it really hit me on this trip.
Sweet moment...dad & daughter.
I love this look on Eli's face as he's playing in the pool. He has really gotten into swimming this year. He can swim really well and even learned a couple of strokes.
Elese loves to jump to Daddy! She usually is wearing her Puddle Jumper but for some reason she got attached to this swim thing that we brought on the trip for Kate.
Another ride on the raft from Uncle Brad!
This is hilarious...check out Eliot after his first time eating spaghetti! I forgot how messy the combination of a baby and spaghetti can be. As you can tell he loved it. Could he look any more lounged out?
On one of our last nights we all went to get some yummy seafood. This place was a total hole in the wall but really yummy. The best part was that it was RIGHT on the beach and the breeze on this patio was perfect.
While we were doing the photo shoot on the beach Eli was busying himself playing in the sand. I managed to yell his name and capture this moment. He's gotten so big.
I just love this pic of the girls. Next year we have to get Kate in on the action too. :)