I'm a little late on updating the blog but here goes. We were blessed with season tickets to Kings Island this year from my Mom. We were so surprised & the kids were pumped! Thank you so much Mom for gifting us this pass...grateful doesn't begin to describe our feelings. :)
We made our first trip on the Sunday evening of Memorial Day weekend. It was around 5pm and it was still very hot! It wasn't too crowded though so that helped.
The kids checking out the dinosaur that's on display. When we got there it was quiet and not moving. After checking it out for about 5 min., to all of our surprise, it roared real loud and started moving. I've never seen Emery run so fast in my life...she was screaming too! Scott & I just cracked up laughing!
Look how intently Eliot is staring at the dinosaur. We just got there and his cheeks are already sooo red from the heat.
Our first stop was the little kid swings. I managed to get all the kids in this picture...including the cute kid that fit in with our red, white & blue color scheme!
We were waiting for the little roller coaster. I just love this picture of them all in a line. Next year Eliot will be right there with them!
Such a great picture of Eli on the carousel! Eli was able to ride all the rides (except Beastie) even though he still had the cast on.
This was a favorite of Emery & Elese. This ride was whipping them around the corners and they LOVED it! Eli was busy riding the Scooby Doo ride with Scott so he missed it.
Scott rode with Eliot on the train. I LOVE how all you can see is the red carrot top peeking out of the top...so cute.
Elese & I went off on our own to let her ride some of the little kid rides. She was all about it!
Our last ride of the night was this flying thing. Emery & Eli were able to ride...after a little convincing on our part. The loved it & it was a great way to end the night. We all can't wait to go back again.