Saturday, September 17, 2011

Elese

I'm dedicating this post entirely to Elese.  She is just too much these days!  From dress up, bossing others around, being 100% herself, to chatting constantly, it is never a dull moment with this gal.

A couple weeks ago she started preschool.  She attends a Luthern school and goes 2 days a week.

This is once she got to school.  Scott had to take her because I wasn't feeling well.  She bopped right on in and found her cubby.

Then she quickly got to work.  No tears, drama or separation anxiety!

Elese LOVES to dress up and is in a costume about 95% of the time at home.  There's no telling what you'll see her decked out in if you stop by.  My Mom gave Emery this purse many years ago.  She drug that thing around everywhere and now it's making a come back because Elese loves it too. 

She asks me all.the.time to turn on the music.  She loves to sing and dance along in the living room.  On this day she was putting on a show for Daddy...and batting the eyes the whole time I'm sure!

I had to laugh at this outfit.  When we are at home and not going anywhere, I allow Elese to choose her outfit.  She comes up with some hilarious stuff.  I'm sure the neighbors get many laughs out of her.  This is what she put on to go get the kids off the bus.

She picked it all out herself...headband, pony purse, pink lanyard and sparkle flip fops!  A day in the life of a princess.

And sure enough this is what we found when we went up to bed...asleep outside the bathroom door!