Monday, September 26, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

Our mission this weekend was to get the garage cleaned out...not a fun mission but a necessary one!  It is not an easy task keeping our 2 car garage organized with a family of 6.  I wish I would have taken a before picture but I forgot to.

Woo hoo!  Yes, we have 2 cars in the garage!  I don't think that Scott has ever parked in the garage for any length of time.  He's hoping that it lasts. :)

Here's how we managed.  Every year we get a little more organized and it helps that we are using our ceiling space.  All the bikes & scooters are now hanging...what a difference that made!

Isn't that nuts?  I know it seems like a lot but I don't want to get rid of any thing that they younger kids will be able to use in the future.  So, it means we have many sizes of bikes, scooters & ride on toys.  I'm not complaining.  What would I put in here if I didn't have these precious babies?