Eli & Elijah decided to build a go cart out of this tub, old training wheels & a skateboard. Love the creativity!
This is after Eliot emptied the ball bucket. He loves to dig in and throw things out one at a time.
Another new interest is riding on the scooters. It amazes me how closely he watches the other kids and tries to imitate EVERYTHING they are doing. I am constantly hearing myself say, "Little eyes are watching you. Are you making a good choice?"
Elese has showed an interest in her scooter as well. This surprises me because up until now she's been content to watch the other kids ride. We've also had her training wheel bike down all summer but she's only tried it maybe once.
And now to try the skateboard!
How cute is this? Eliot LOVES hair stuff. He is all the time picking a hair bow or headband up and putting it in his own hair. If the girls walk by and he's within reach, he'll yank anything & everything right out of their hair. I have a similar picture of Eli at this age doing the same thing!
Eliot is turning out to be just like big brother in many ways. He wants to be outside all.the.time! When the windows are open, he'll go into his room and look out at the backyard and laugh at the kids. He'll scream for them and has a ball keeping an eye on them.
Daddy giving pony rides!
Dad looks half asleep...this must have been an early morning pony ride! I promise that Eliot is usually clothed and not just running around in a diaper. :)
Peek A Boo! Another new fun thing is to crawl under the dining room table and play.
I'm not sure what was going on here...Eli loves to dangle things from the upstairs railing! I think he was working on some kind of trap. Never a dull moment!