Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Up to no good!

Eliot is officially just like his brother!  He loves to be outside, tooling around making a mess of something.  The other day I let him go out back with Elese and Eli and he found for himself the favorite hole.  I was sitting out on the deck and ran in to get the camera.

Scott's been battling the kids over this hole since we've lived here.  He fills it up and they keep digging it out!  He's tried talking to them but I think he's finally thrown in the towel.  They all love.this.hole.  Eliot made a b line over there and started digging.

Of course big sister had to join in!  By the way, Elese TRIES  to only wear dresses or skirts these days.  Yes, she's outside in a dress digging in the dirt.

Meanwhile Eli has moved past the hole and is on to bigger and better things...the fire pit!  Seriously?  I really didn't have a clue about boys!

Eliot was pretty proud of himself that he could stand up in the hole.  This was before he started walking full time.

All of a sudden Elese says to me, "Get a picture of me Mom!"  This turned into a photo session (couldn't resist) of her smiling and posing.

While I'm doing a photo shoot with Elese, Eliot dumps the bowl of water that Elese was playing with and now we have mud!

Mud, dirt, mulch...what else does a boy need?