Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

We had our Easter egg hunt at church last Saturday.  It was a great event and much better weather than we usually have for the egg hunt.  The Moore kids joined us and helped to hunt 20,000 eggs!

The preschool egg hunt is always funny to watch.  Eliot was happy with 1 egg and stopped to see what his prize was.

It took a lot of encouragement for him to move on to other eggs.  Look at his face...he's totally excited!

Elese was so excited for the egg hunt day.  She counted down and couldn't wait!

I think Eliot's bucket is just about as big as he is.

How cute is that?  They even match and I didn't plan that!

I felt kind of bad for the school age kids.  We were suppose to have the egg hunt up in the woods for this age group but it was too wet.  They didn't seem to mind though.

At the end we recycle all the eggs.  The girls were working hard to dump out all of their goodies.

Tyler & Eli were hard at work too!

Scott was helping eat candy.  Check out that hair...it's the longest I've ever seen it!

As we were getting ready to leave, Eliot jumped up on this big rock.  Such a boy and a lover of anything outside.  He stands by the garage door saying, "Side!"