It seems like the project list is never ending! We spent the weekend working outside and loving every minute of it. I couldn't be more thankful for the beautiful weather! A couple of weeks ago Kelly & I covered the light fixture in our family room.
Before...just a tad plain.
After...what a difference! The color is actually a burnt orange even though it looks pink in this picture. Kelly was so awesome helping me with this project. I wanted to do it for a long time but was scared to death since once you start, you can't really no do it. Kelly was fearless and jumped right in! Want to make over some of your lamp shades? All you need is spray adhesive & fabric (courage & a best friend helps)!
Just a little shot of our family wall that I recently re hung. I saw this on Martha Stewart and fell in love with the way all the frames are hung above or below the imaginary line.
Check out this personalized subway art...my most favorite thing on the wall! My friend Chessa created this for me. She can create a personalized one for you too! All I had to do was give her a list of things that are specific to our family. Let me know if you're interested :)



