A few weeks ago my "besty" Kelly made a visit with Lucas & Landon. They arrived just before the bus brought the kids home from school. We were immediately outside and enjoying the afternoon!
Lucas enjoyed checking out the Jeep!
Two little ones under the age of 2...up to no good! We have to watch Eliot like a hawk with the ride on toys now. He jumps in and pushes on the gas having no idea how to drive! He's caused many a heart attack and I'm sure the neighbors are one step away from calling CPS on me. Maybe they're laughing hysterically at me running around after him!
Elese and Landon are buddies. I included this picture for Landon's Dad, Brandon. Check out the pink Barbie Jeep driver!
Elese got stuck so Landon gave her a little push...what a gentleman!
This was right before Eliot pushed himself out of the garage and right down the driveway full speed ahead! We were laughing because he was wearing Peyton's helmet and it barely fit!
I'm sure Lucas was thinking, "Don't run me over!"
Sweet friends!
I realized that I didn't get any pictures of Kel & me. She came up to help me get my garage sale organized and to go through my teaching stuff. After 8 years of not teaching, I decided to part ways with anything teaching related. It was tough but I love the room I now have in my storage area! Kelly went home with a van full of teaching stuff for her new preschool teaching job!






