Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kings Island

Kings Island opened up a few weeks back!  While Scott was gone on his annual fishing trip, I took the kids over on a Sunday evening.  We got there about 4pm and it quickly cleared out...thank goodness! 

This is one of Eli & Emery's favorite rides.  It simulates flying.

There is a little bit of a ride difference among the kids this year.  Eliot & Elese are excited about riding rides but Eli & Emery have moved on from the little rides.  They were good sports since I was by myself but I quickly learned that it will be more fun for all of us when we have 2 adults.  Elese is still wanting to be in the stroller so I'm pushing the double again this year!

This ladybug ride is hilarious!  It whips the kids so hard that I'm surprised they don't get a concussion!  All the while they are squealing with delight!

All my babies in 1 car!  I was shocked when Em & Eli wanted to ride this too.  As the kids went around I noticed the #6 on the back of their car...how fitting.