Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Polar Bear Plunge!

Our community pool has opened so our summer is officially under way!  We have a tradition at the Jackson house that we like to be at the pool on opening day @ 9am...crazy, I know!  I hope you're not offended by this picture but I just couldn't resist how Eliot came strutting into the pool on the 1st day!

My kids are seriously already pushing each other into the pool!  It's the 1st day!  It was a little chilly this year because the heater was broken the week leading up to the opening.  The kids didn't care because they were getting in regardless of the temperature.  We called it the Polar Bear Plunge!

Elese was a little more reserved about getting in.  In fact, I'm not sure she got past her toes that day.

It was a 3 peat this year...3rd year in a row that we are the first family at the pool opening!

 Emery had a ball!


I'm excited to share my view with you for the next three months...Yeah right, this pool will be swimming with kids!  A girl can dream :)