We recently celebrated Elese's 3rd birthday! It was a big milestone since she can now have gum. I think her whole birthday revolved around gum and she was as pleased as punch!
On the morning of her birthday Scott stayed home until the kids got up and we let her open her gifts. 1st gift...package of gum!
Some serious concentration!
A new game!
The phone rang and it was Uncle Brad, Aunt Michelle, Keith, Kylee & Kate. She was telling them all about her gum...see it in her pocket?
Later that day she helped me make her birthday cake. This is a tradition at our house. She chose chocolate cake with pink icing.
I decided to turn it into a Bubble Tape cake...with sprinkles for my princess!
All smiles as we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. Elese loves this "zebra" dress as she calls it. It gets worn at least 3 times a week. Another favorite is her red "firecracker" shirt that she was wearing in the earlier pictures.
I'm not sure where Eliot was but I have to snap a picture whenever I can! We actually celebrated at the Taylor's house for Elese's birthday. Van, a friend from Scott's work, and his wife invited us over for dinner so we took the party with us!
Happy birthday Elese! You are such an independent little girl. You get yourself dressed everyday, make your bed, boss your siblings around & have a great personality. I joke and say that you'll be the one to put all the gray hairs on my head! It breaks my heart that you look so healthy on the outside but on the inside you are not. I pray daily that God would heal your body and that you will have a long, happy life.








