Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gearing Up!

On Wednesday we started gearing up for school to start.  We had the annual "Bus Stop Breakfast" @ 8am and the kids were all having a great time.

Here's the pitch in spread!  We were all in our pajamas...even the Mommies.

Emery & Jenna hanging out while Jake, Eliot & Elese look a little startled that I'm taking a picture!  It was early for us all.

Eliot was just happy to have some donut holes!

Yummy stuff!

We did have some fruit & bacon but mostly I saw donuts...the kids weren't complaining.

Eli enjoyed the donuts too!

That night I continued the celebrating with brownie sundaes!  I guess I didn't think about all the sugar they already had.  Every once in a while doesn't hurt!

Eliot wasn't about to be left out...he loves sweets!

And the little princess too!  Elese doesn't quite understand why she isn't going to school tomorrow.  Her school doesn't stat until after Labor Day.