Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little behind...

I'm not sure what I've been doing (ha! ha!) but I haven't downloaded pictures in a while!  Over the next couple of days I'm going to try to get caught up.

"What, me?  I'm not doing anything!"  I guess Eliot had a little too much time on his hands!

Funny story with Elese.  Lately she's been getting out of her bed once we put her down and making her way into the hall and falling asleep.  She's VERY quiet and we don't even realize it until we go up for bed.  So, last week this is what we found...

Who can sleep like this?  On a side note, we went through a TERRIBLE time with Emery at this age about going to bed.  Scott & I both agree that we never want to experience that again so we'll take the quiet sleeping in the hall any day!

I was then prompted to go check on all the other babies.  Here's what I found.  Could this kid look any more like Scott?  Scary!

Sweet Eli.  This kid cracks me up...always has to be propped up with a 2nd pillow.

My first born.  Did you check out Daddy's white undershirt?  She sleeps with this every night.  She says it smells like her Daddy.  Emery Grace is growing up so quickly!